Pixelmon Adventure’s Very First RU Singles Tournament!
Another tournament has arrived! This tournament will occur onDecember 28th 2018 at 9pm UTC (Convert to your time using http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php?q=22)
The breaking of any of these rules or any clauses will result in an immediate disqualification. If an opponent breaks a rule in your match then you are to report it to the host. (Dardus)
• Set to Level 100.
• Set battle mode to Single.
• Maximum Pokémon allowed: 6.
• Only Pokémon in the "Usable Pokémon" section are allowed in your team.
• Held Items Only
• No nicknames on Pokémon - Please use the original names.
• No Ghost Battling (Using another player's account to play matches with or without permission)
• No advising other players during matches, IF anyone is found out to be giving or receiving advice they will be disqualified from the tournament and will receive no rewards.
• Players cannot use Pokémon, moves, items, and abilities banned or designated to Uber, OU, UUBL, UU, or RUBL.
• Drought is NOT banned from this tournament
• Species Clause - Players are unable to have two of the same Pokémon on the team. For example, a player cannot have 2 Charmeleons. This includes the Eeveelutions.
• Sleep Clause - If a player has already put a Pokémon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another cannot be put to sleep.
• Evasion Clause - A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
• OHKO Clause - A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
• Moody Clause - A team cannot have a Pokémon with the ability Moody.
• Endless Battle Clause - Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.