Starter Single-Elimination Pixelmon Tournament
Here it is! Yet another Pixelmon Adventures Tournament. This tournament will occur on May 5th 2018 at 10pm UTC (Convert to your time using http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php?q=22)
The breaking of any of these rules or any clauses will result in an immediate disqualification. If an
opponent breaks a rule in your match then you are to report it to the host(s). ( SSapphira and LiddolPotato )
• Set to Level 100
• Maximum Pokemon allowed: 6.
• Only pokemon in the "allowed pokemon" section are allowed in your team.
• Held Items Only
• No nicknames on Pokemon - Please use the original names.
• No Ghost Battling (Using another player's account to play matches with or without permission)
• No advising other players during matches, IF anyone is found out to be giving or receiving advice they will be disqualified from the tournament and will receive no rewards.
• Species Clause - Players are unable to have two of the same pokemon on the team. For example, a player cannot have 2 Charmeleons. This includes the Eeveelutions.
• Sleep Clause - If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another cannot be put to sleep.