Easter's Under-Used Single-Elimination Tournament!
Another tournament has arrived! This tournament will occur on April 27th 2019 at 10pm UTC (Convert to your time using http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php?q=22)
The breaking of any of these rules or any clauses will result in an immediate disqualification. If an opponent breaks a rule in your match then you are to report it to the host. (Viitoo and KitsyRei)
• Rarely Used, Never Used, Pokemon are allowed.
• Single Elimination.
• Semi Finalist Losers Will Battle for 3rd Place Prize.
• Set To Level 100.
• 6 Pokemon Allowed.
• No Nicknames On Pokémon.
• Held Items Only (No Potions Or Revives).
• No Giving Someone Your Pokemon For The Tournament.
• No Ghost Battling (Using another player's account to play matches with or without permission).
• No Helping Other Players During Matches.
• Species Clause - A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
• Sleep Clause - If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another one can't be put to sleep.
• Evasion Clause - A Pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
• OHKO Clause - A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
• Moody Clause - A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
• Endless Battle Clause - Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.lly prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.