UU Single-Elimination Pixelmon Tournament
Here it is! The first Pixelmon Adventures Tournament. This tournament will occur on March 10th 2018 at 7pm UTC (Convert to your time using http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php?q=19)
The breaking of any of these rules or any clauses will result in an immediate disqualification. If an
opponent breaks a rule in your match then you are to report it to the host. ( Reven57 )
• Maximum Pokemon allowed: 6.
• Level Cap: 100.
• Only pokemom in the "allowed pokemon" section are allowed in your team.
• No items are allowed to be used.
• No nicknames on Pokemon - Please use the original names.
• No Ghost Battling (Using another player's account to play matches with or without permission.
• No advising other players during matches, IF anyone is found out to be giving or receiving advice they will be disqualified from the tournament and will receive no rewards.
• Species Clause - Players are unable to have two of the same pokemon on the team. For example, a player cannot have 2 Lucarios. This includes the Eeeveelutions.
• Sleep Clause - If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another cannot be put to sleep.
• Evasion Clause - A pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
• OHKO Clause - A pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
First Place: Legendary Crate Key, 150k PokeDollars, 50 Rare Candies.
Second Place: Shiny Starter of your choice, 100k PokeDollars, 25 Rare Candies.
Third Place: 2 Random Pokemon ,50k PokeDollars, 10 Rare Candies.
Spoiler: Banned ItemsShow
Spoiler: Banned MovesShow
Spoiler: Allowed PokémonShow
To join the tournament, simply reply to this post saying "I'm in" and you will be put in the participant list.