Over-Used Doubles Pixelmon Tournament
Another tournament? So soon? Unfortunately not as soon as it should be, but anyway... Here it is! Yet another Pixelmon Adventures Tournament. This tournament will be occuring on October 20th 2018 at 7pm UTC (Convert to your time by clicking here for timebie)
The breaking of any of these rules or any clauses will result in an immediate disqualification. If an
opponent breaks a rule in your match then you are to report it to the hosts.
( LiddolPotato and darren4443 will be your hosts)
• Set to Level 100.
• Set battle mode to Double.
• Maximum Pokémon allowed: 6.
• Only Pokémon in the "Usable Pokémon" section are allowed in your team.
• Held Items Only
• No nicknames on Pokémon - Please use the original names. Pokemon with multiple forms are not subject to be renamed to their form names (ect. Landorus-T).
• No Ghost Battling (Using another player's account to play matches with or without permission)
• No advising other players during matches, IF anyone is found out to be giving or receiving advice they will be disqualified from the tournament and will receive no rewards.
• Species Clause - Players are unable to have two of the same Pokémon on the team. For example, a player cannot have 2 Charmeleons. This includes the Eeveelutions.
• Sleep Clause - If a player has already put a Pokémon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another cannot be put to sleep.
• Evasion Clause - A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
• OHKO Clause - A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
• Moody Clause - A team cannot have a Pokémon with the ability Moody.
• Endless Battle Clause- Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
• Baton Pass 1 Clause: Only one Pokémon on a team can have the move Baton Pass.
• Swagger Clause: Pokémon with the move Swagger cannot be used.
First Place: Legendary Crate Key, 200,000, & Participation prize.
Second Place: 2x Halloween Crate Key, 1 Random Shiny Pokémon, 50,000, & Participation prize.
Third Place: $10 Shop Voucher, & Participation prize.
Participation Reward: 20 Rare Candies.
Spoiler: Banned PokémonShow
Spoiler: Banned AbilitiesShow
Spoiler: Banned MovesShow
To join the tournament, simply reply to this post saying "I'm in" and you will be put in the participant list. If you DO NOT do this by 1 hour before the tournament begins, you'll be unable to participate.